Made-in-Vietnam.com is committed to protecting the personal information of users according to policies to protect personal information in e-commerce Made-in-vietnam.com Exchange and the provisions of the law of Vietnam in Paragraph 3 of Article 36 of Decree 52/2013 / ND-CP dated 16/05/2013.
The company has policies to protect personal information as follows:
1. Purpose of collecting personal information:
• Customer support product selection
• Troubleshooting customer
• Provide you with the latest product information on our market
• Review and update the content and appearance of Website
• Undertake customer surveys
• Implementation of promotional activities related to the products and services of Made-in-vietnam.com.
When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the forms as: send the letter, orders, letters of thanks, information technology and security, guests may receive a regular supply of information products and services, information about upcoming events, or employment information if you sign up to receive email notification.
About sharing personal information:
• Except in the case of use of personal information as described in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information out.
• In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided for this unit to carry out the project. Third parties will be bound by a confidentiality agreement by which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
We may disclose or provide your personal information in the case is really necessary as follows: (a) at the request of law enforcement agencies; (B) in cases where we believe it will help us protect their legitimate rights under the law; (C) emergency and necessary to protect the personal safety of members of other Made-in-vietnam.com.
2. The scope of use of the information:
To access and use certain services in Made-in-vietnam.com, you may be required to register with us personally identifiable information (email, name, Telephone ...). All information is declared to ensure the accuracy and legitimacy. Made-in-vietnam.com not bear any responsibility relating to the information law declaration
3. Time to store information: Time Storage is one year unless otherwise required by government agencies.
4. Address of the unit to collect and manage information, including how to communicate to consumers can ask about the activities of collecting and processing information related to their personal
The company and personally managed Seller information is:
JSC Marketing Online Made-in-Vietnam
Address: No. 54 A20 Nghia Tan, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tel: + 84-4-6281-1599; + 84-4-2213-6668
Users can send e-mail to support @ made-in-vietnam.com to inquire about the activities of collecting and processing information related to their personal
5. Methods and tools for consumers to access and modify their personal data on the electronic trading system of information gathering unit. When posting, Seller will register a password to manage postings simultaneously manage all your personal information. Sellers can edit or delete any time.
Use of "Cookies"
• Made-in-vietnam.com use "cookies" to help personalize and maximize the efficient use of time online customers.
• A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
• One of the purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time your visit to our website or visit website Made-in-vietnam.com Made-in-vietnam.com again without Registration information is available.
6. Commit to protect personal information: When you submit your personally identifiable information to us, you agree to the terms that we mentioned above, Made-in-vietnam.com pledge confidential personal information of customers in every way possible. We will use information security technologies such as: international standard PCI, SSL, ... in order to protect this information from being retrieved, used or unwanted disclosure.
+ However, due to technical limitations, not the data that can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% secure. Therefore, we can not give a commitment to ensure that the information you give us will be kept confidential absolutely safe, and we can not be responsible in case of access unauthorized personal information of customers as the case you voluntarily share information with other people .... If you do not agree with the terms as described above, we recommend that you should not submit information to us.
+ So Made-in-vietnam.com also recommends you should protect the confidentiality of information related to retrieving passwords of customers and not to share with anyone else.
+ If you are using a public computer many people, you should log out, or exit all open windows Website.